Friday, February 05, 2016

Roar!

 I pre-ordered these kits a while back - and they were delivered here yesterday afternoon, which caused much excitement and then much indecision...I knew I wanted to sew one (at least!) but which one???
 My choice was narrowed slightly because I sent a panda kit to my neice (she loves pandas and sewing!) and I *finally* finally settled on sewing the Cat Dog Lion!
 All the kits make a cushion....the base material is felt (yay!) punched with a grid of holes to cross stitch through...the wools are lovely to use and the grid/pattern is easy to follow ... I stitched all of this in one evening!!
I think it will take me a while to finish but it looks lovely already!
The kits are £32.50 each and can all be found here: http://paper-and-string.co.uk/category/53308-cross-stitch-kits.aspx

No comments: