Monday, April 13, 2015

oh, hello!

Are you sitting comfortably?  there's a lot to catch up on since my last post!....
Our pop up shop is open!
 It's in an historic industrial building called The Customs House which has been opened up to around 200 traders to sell their wares.
 There are all sorts of fabulous things for sale ... from fresh bread from a local bakery to antique furniture, and all sorts of things in between.
 It's exciting to have an outlet for people to visit - I'm not there very often...but I have tried to nip in every day to have a tidy up and replenish stocks....luckily it is very near our house so there's not far to travel!
The Customs House has a FB page here and a website here if you would like to know more :-)
I promise I won't just post on Facebook this week ;-)
xx

No comments: