Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Freebie with many parts :: Part Two

Welcome to my newest Freebie Day offering - aptly named 'The Freebie with many parts'
Over the past few weeks I have added a lot of new products to my shop - lots of buttons, ribbons, fabrics and, most excitingly of all,  lots of new paper-and-string kits, and this freebie is a freebie to celebrate All Things New!
So how does it work?
It's simple : the prizes (of which there are many) are all split over different blog posts and all you have to do to enter is leave your answer to a question I will ask you in a comment at the end of each blog post.
There are also a couple of added ways to join the freebie - part one has already been posted so scroll down to see that....and this is part two: the Facebook part
 I have posted the above picture on my Facebook page and if you share the picture on your facebook page/profile I will end up with a list of everyone who shares it, and one sharer will win a prize bundle containing:
1x mini kit :: 1x medium kit :: 1x large kit :: 3x fat quarters of fabric :: 3m of embroidered ribbons :: 5 packs of new buttons - all of which is worth a hefty £51
so go, go to Facebook and share my picture :-)
see you back here for part three ......
ps there is no question to answer - you can only enter part two by sharing this pic on Facebook

20 comments:

Jenna Burns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Shared :)

Unknown said...

well look at that...I shared before i even came to look...perfect :) Lucy xx

Unknown said...

shared

Anonymous said...

For part two: love the fox and owl mini kit x

Cristina Salgueiro said...

Done :)

Bernadett said...

Hello,

I love your crafts,fabrics,ribbons!
I read your blog regularly,unfortunately I do not have Paypal ,so I can not buy from your shop...:(
I shared the photo on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/nyuszi.ful.900

Greetings.:)

quiltdude said...

Shared and have my fingers crossed

Pickle Lily said...

Shared and hoping ...

Anonymous said...

Shared ♥

elviraega(at)yahoo(dot)com


♡ega♡

Michele T said...

I shared it on my FB page (Michele Wielgosch-Timms)

araleling said...

Shared on my FB :D

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

Shared :)

Estelle xx

marta said...

I'm not on FB, so I cannot share. sorry. marta

Giorgia Rossini said...

done! I'm giorgia rossini

Laura Gorton said...

Shared!

Rachael said...

I have not shared on Facebook before and I got muddled. Ended up sharing wrong pic first, then sharing correct pic 3 times because I didn't know it had gone. Oooooops. Messed up my chance of winning this part of the freebie, but now I can share on Facebook!

louiseca5 said...

Shared on fb and commented on here too just to be sure! Great page, Louise x

Rachb144 said...

I've shared :) love your website! & I want to live in your store room please?!! Haha x

karen's handcrafted gifts said...

have just liked and shared,,,,fingers crossed x