Monday, October 22, 2012

marathon #1

this weekend I took part in a one woman sewing marathon...it started on Friday evening, continued through some of Saturday (I had to do the paperwork and accounts in between - boring but vital!) and continued until late Sunday...
...It was great fun!
 Today I started my second marathon entitled 'the most humongous parcel packing marathon the world has ever seen'
and I have two more marathons still to partake in:  the 'unpacking of mammoth deliveries marathon' and the 'many many boxes to sew on the sewing machine marathon'!...and orders are coming in thick and fast so I may well do another sewing marathon soon too!!
It looks like a busy week ahead, hope you'll come along for the ride ;-)

5 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Serves you right for havin' such cute stuff to sell...hahaa! Good luck with those marathons!

quiltercaroline said...

Well done you - I hope you gave yourself a big pat on the back. They are all adorable and some of your kits are definitly going on my Christmas list. Good luck with the coming marathons. C

Kuazue Mohamad said...

love u gingerbread man...soo cute...love rest also...

Julia said...

Keep up the good work, at least there is no actual running to be done ;0) xx

wendyroomcreations said...

I hope you have plenty of Red Bull in as you're going to need it. Well done for the marathons already completed. Philippa x