Monday, December 12, 2011

more quick shots!

I've gone into stitching overdrive! all these decorations were posted out today...and the next batch are cut and will be sewn tonight...the very last John Lewis delivery of 2011 will be leaving on Wednesday, so I should have much more time for sewing then...
last order dates for Christmas ::
made to order items from Not On The High Street :: Wednesday 14th December
all other orders :: Monday 19th December 11.59pm (late orders will be posted on Tuesday 20th)
after that the next day I will be posting is Tuesday 3rd January 2012

10 comments:

ÖRGÜÇANTAM-Hatice yazıcı said...

çok begendi. çok güzel.

Mandy said...

What a beautiful collection!

xx

Hannah said...

aww, these are soo cute! :)

staceyc25 said...

Saw your display in Oxford street today! Looked lovely!! X

Cicurka said...

I love them so much! You are awesome! ♥

ilariatj said...

very cute...I love them!

♥ sara ♥ said...

I like them very much. They are very beautiful!!!

sewmbie said...

Adorable as always! Can I ask you something - and if it's an industry secret, please just let me know and I'll shut up! - how do you cut them all to the same size and shape? Do you just use a pattern piece and cut for ages and ages? Because I've been doing that (just to make my own Christmas deccies, nothing crazy!) and it is driving me nuts! I'm making a garland for my sister-in-law with 8 little Christmas trees and 7 little Santas on it and I drove myself crackers cutting them all out!

Unknown said...

love, love, love your matroyskas (SP!)...well, and everything else really!
z\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ xx (That was a message from Oscar cat - he just walked all over the laptop!)

Rosa Forino said...

*.˛.°★。˛ °.★** **★* *˛.
˛ °_██_*。*./ \ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .
... ¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯ ` ´¯˜"*°´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜" *°
ciao mancavo da tanto sul tuo blog, scusami se non ho commentato spesso, ma non potevo mancare per farti tanti auguri di buon natale e felice anno nuovo rosa.kreattiva