Wednesday, August 11, 2010

winners announced

202 comments, pared down to 191 because some naughty peoples commented twice!

and the winners are ........
comment number 88 ::
greetingarts said...
I say this every month, but gosh are you ever generous! I can't resist this one... I have a grey cat, so I'd have to pick that cutie on pistachio. Thanks for the chance!
AND comment number 152 ::
SAM said...
Oooh if Im a very lucky winner..please can i have a tortoise on pink please! thanks
Thank you to everyone for entering....it was great fun reading which combinations of colours & cute you picked!
winners? I will email you later to get your addresses etc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lucky girls :)
So... I have ot buy one now :)
Erica

Vanesa (Lilos de Fieltro) said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!