Tuesday, August 17, 2010

....one of the best things I've seen. Ever.


Alice from UK based magazine Sew Hip has written a feature on Etsy's Blog, the storque, all about UK sellers
and she very kindly included my Ribbon Gift Box!
hurrah!
***************************************************
day job update :: 2 weeks today is my official last day at the day job.
2nd interviews have been done by The Bosses. No one has been offered the job yet, I think that may happen this week sometime.....and me? ...I'm enjoying my last weeks there & I'm also enjoying counting down the days!

6 comments:

Jak said...

Good publicity - couldn't come at a better time really. You'll soon have plenty of time to fill all those new orders!

MitziMakes said...

Yeah I saw that! Wooo well done! your ribbon boxes are gorgeous :)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

What's not to love - of course it was a stand out, love Posie

Closet Writer said...

yippee...editorial is free and so much more effective than 'paid for' advertising....happy days!!

Indigo Blue said...

Only ever emailed Alice but I like the way she writes them, a lot of fun to read. Congratualtions on being included in the article. I love the Sew Hip mags, lots of lovely ideas and all achievable with what yu have in your stash.

Vanesa (Lilos de Fieltro) said...

Congratulations on being included in the magazine!