Thursday, October 15, 2009

what a lovely sight

there's nothing more satisfying than finishing a project...for ages it feels as though I'm not getting anywhere
but then finally it all comes together and I find myself with a pile of cuties all waiting to be parcelled up and sent to their new home.

There's always a little magic feeling, you know...'ooohh I made them' and suddenly all the feelings of not getting anywhere seem easier and poof! I've managed to turn a pile of felt squares into these!
When I seal the parcel I find myself saying goodbye to them, and wishing them a safe journey!

9 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

Love the teeny reindeers.

Anonymous said...

Aah, finishing projects. If only that were something I could do more often!

Pomona said...

What a busy bee you are! I felt pleased with myself when I made just one of your cupcakes recently - I put a pic on my blog for all to admire. I am afraid my stitching is not up to your very high standards (nor is my cutting out!) but it made a very sweet brooch.

Pomona x

Unknown said...

Aww how cute x

fanny said...

they are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute !
what a lot of work you made !!!

Clau said...

Sometimes I feel exactly the same :)

***

camila said...

dime que revista de cosas de patrones de fieltro que pueda comprar en Barcelona,Cataluya
me guta mucho lo que publicas
besitos,gracias

Anonymous said...

They are just so cute!!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

They certainly are cuties :)
Anne x