Tuesday, August 18, 2009

B.U.S.Y.

News:
The day job is crazy busy.
paper-and-string is crazy busy.

I have a million things on my to-do list (nothing new there!)
I found a new ribbon supplier and got up super early this morning and ordered A LOT of new ribbons (yippee!!)

I got a splinter underneath my nail and it won't come out and it hurts!
The sun is shining which will make my daily trip to the Post Office that little bit nicer :-)
*Me (on Sunday evening) trying to avoid the camera by hiding behind John ... it didn't really work & it makes me laugh!!

4 comments:

Bagladee said...

OMG Did you just say RIBBON!?!?!?!? Oh no that means I WILL HAVE to buy some ;) xx

Mãe da Rita said...

Can't wait to see the new ribbons :-)))

Nia said...

That pic of you & John is fab!

Unknown said...

Hey that is great news that you are being kept busy....more pennies for you, I guess :o) xx