Wednesday, January 14, 2009

a bit like buses

I've been waiting AGES for some deliveries and they all arrived yesterday!

The felt is here ... hurrah!!
I have quite a few felt orders to process but they will all be posted by the end of this week....
I just finished putting together a pile of mini rainbows

that's the half way through photo!
I also got my new sizes of packing bags ::
AND paper bags for ribbons and buttons and other small things ::
I'm not convinced that these bags are cost effective...but I don't care! I know I'd be chuffed to unwrap a purchase packed in a lovely bag :-)
All I'm waiting for now is my ginormous ribbon order....maybe tomorrow?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're like a kid on Christmas morning! :)

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaay!!!

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAY! I'll be ordering some felt very soon (once I've ironed my pile and seen what I need :)
xx

Gillian said...

Wow that looks fantastic - love the paper bags - so cute!

Julie said...

You are quite right, the paper bags are wonderful and I am sure that they will be most appreciated!!! X