Monday, December 22, 2008

decorations

Unusually for me yesterday was free from paper-and-string things. I decided to pop a notice in all my shops to say I will only be posting on certain days, to allow myself to have a proper break. So yesterday John and I had the day together, putting up the decorations and smothering the Christmas Tree in baubles and ornaments :-)
Afterward we met up with friends and had a roast dinner in the pub, along with a few glasses of wine (me) and beer (everyone else).
Yum!

9 comments:

Crafty Things said...

Merry Christmas. What a great looking tree.

Anonymous said...

fab decorations! have a great christmas!!! xx

Dodo and Solitaire said...

Sounds like the perfect way to spend a Sunday! Great tree!

Received the brooch pins today about to go use some of them now.

Thanks and have a Merry Christmas!

Denise.

Nia said...

Wow- you have the best tree!

Jackie said...

Love the tree ~ It's nice to see your handmade decorations on it! Hope you have a great Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

What a great looking tree! I've been making my own decorations using your felt, it's really lovely to work with.

Wishing you both a very Merry Christmas. X

Indigo Blue said...

Merry Christmas to you both.
xx

manda said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas!!! See you back here soon I hope!

mollycupcakes said...

Wishing you a cupcake filled merry christmas.
Hugs.
Catherine x