Monday, June 02, 2008

back to work



I went back to work on Friday & Saturday, I still felt a little rough but I was better (well, I was determined to be better, whether I was or not!)
I didn't do a lot yesterday cos I'm still low on energy, but today was my first day without painkillers and I felt O.K. !
I have been sewing boxes ::

oh, and I've been busy buying on Etsy...nothing has arrived yet but it's on it's way!
hurrah! Etsy is good medicine :-)
Thank you for all your kind get well soon messages, they really cheered me up :-)

3 comments:

Just Original said...

So glad your feeling better!

I'm loving etsy at the moment but my bank account is suffering badly.

The boxes are looking lovely.

Vanessa x

pinkgreen said...

Glad you are off the pain killers and on the mend. The boxes are lovely. I can't trust myself to even look at etsy at the moment as there is so much stuff on there I want and can't afford! Can't wait to see what you've been splurging on though!
Cathy X

Knit Sew City Girl said...

Dear Superwoman.

You made all those boxes while recovering from your flu?! I am impressed. Glad you are feeling better.

Mary