Thursday, February 14, 2008

Freebie Winners Announced

The draw is closed, the winners have been randomly picked (thanks to a handy number generator!) I'm very surprised that there were 68 entries this month!! So much so that I have decided to have a few runners up prizes, which are Valentine Themed!!
The winning nummbers are::

:: 35 :: 40 :: 5 :: 25 :: 19 :: 60 ::

I've counted my way through the comments list and

1st Prize goes to :: 35:: SARA who said 'can i have a go please'

2nd prize goes to :: 40 :: JENNY who said 'ooh, I would love a soft and fuzzy notebook to pet and write in!' **sorry jenny, your link won't work, let me know what your site is and i'll add it**

3rd prize goes to :: 5 :: KITTY who said 'Gosh - that's a coincidence, I've been working on a felt covered notebook this week too! But yours are much nice, so count me in :-D x'

The runner-uppers are ::

:: 25 :: CRAFTYB who said 'Loving the colours of those notebooks!! xx'

:: 19 :: KATY who said ' I shall not be polite....I just WANT THEM ALL, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...and shall stalk you unless I win'

:: 60 :: STEPHANIE who said 'As are all your creations, those are really cute!'

Please can all the winners email their addresses to me at sarah {@} paper-and-string.co.uk

Thanks, and well done to the winners :-)

Happy Valentines day everybody, remember to pop back next month for another freebie day :-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky, lucky winners. You are so generous, hope you have a most wonderful Love Day.

dottycookie said...

Congrats to the winners. My little one just looked at your hearts and said "They are so lovely!" Given that she's only 3, that's quite a compliment!

Kitty said...

Woooooooohoooooooooo! Much bouncing around with excitement here (No.1 has been lusting after your happy hearts).

Erm ... bit embarrassing ... I've won something before - do you still have my address or shall I send it again? *blush* x

Anonymous said...

Well done to the winners. Maybe I'll have better luck next time! : )

Monkee Maker said...

Many congrats to the winners - and so generous of you to give away so much lovely stuff.

:)

ps. Phew! So I don't have to visit "my parents" this weekend after all!

picciolo said...

hello! Have you seen I gave you an award on my blog? And I might have to try and beat Holly to that chocolate ladybird...
xxxxxxxx

Kitsch n Zinc said...

Well done the winners!

Unknown said...

Oh, what a shame - I was quite looking forward to stalking you, and I'd bought a lovely mac and dark glasses to wear whilst doing it.

Hoorah for my prize (I'm very excited!!!)

Pink Stitches said...

**In front of computer with big smile on my face!**
I'm a runner up for one of your lovely goodies!! Thank you for being so generous!
Can't wait for the postie!! x