Wednesday, January 30, 2008

my fridge

Before I show the picture of my fridge please let me just say that our Fridge (and the entire kitchen. Make that the whole house) is knackered and needs replacing...we're getting there but it's a long slow slog!!

As you can see the front of the fridge is full of magnets (it's the cool wall from Top Gear!!) but what's that on the side???

It's only magnets made by me!!

I'm having so much fun these few days, I had planned for tomorrow a big website shake up BUT I'm going to continue sewing and do it on Sunday! I has a flash of inspiration yesterday which I've been working on, but it isn't done yet, hopefully this time tomorrow I can share it :-)


7 comments:

Rubyred said...

Love your fridge magnets and your tortoise brooch!You are having fun,love all your new inspiration!

picciolo said...

hello, Holly recognised your fridge!! love the magnets xxxx

dottycookie said...

Those are just fab! My fridge is looking very boring at the moment, we've just decluttered the kitchen and it's lovely & tidy so we could get away with a bit of fridgy stuff now. Hmmm.

Unknown said...

lol!!! they're really cool. I wish my fridge was magneticy (you know - one that have magnets stuck on it). I'm scoping the house for magneticy places now...........

Gigibird said...

Don't apologise for your kitchen.
You just can't put those scissors down!

Kitty said...

They are fantastic! What a brilliant idea! x

twiddlestix said...

As I was scrolling through your pictures I kept thinking...I love that one...I guess I love them all! So cute! And those iron on things are adorable!